Dorofen® is composed of two active ingredients in one formula for oral use:
- α–D-glucosamine sulfate 500mg
- Standardized Ginkgo Biloba leaf Extract 50mg
- Packed in white, hard gelatin capsules imprinted with the words “Dorofen" and "LIPTIS"
Indications & Usage
• Dorofen® is indicated for treatment of osteoarthritis of the knees, hips, shoulders, or vertebral column
• Dorofen® is also used in the treatment of intermittent claudication (interruption of blood circulation in leg muscles),
bursitis, tendinitis, and synovitis
• Dorofen® should be taken 1 capsule, after food, 3 times a day until improvement is achieved, which usually takes
2 – 4 weeks, depending on the degree of deterioration in the joint
• The dosage may then be reduced to 1 - 2 capsules a day for maintenance, or as recommended by your doctor
Dorofen® The Preferred Medicine for Osteoarthritis
• Dorofen® prevents progression of osteoarthritis. It helps the regeneration of the deteriorated cartilage and
restores the physiological balance in the joints by supplying the body with glucosamine, the necessary building
block for the cartilage and for the maintenance of the synovial fluid
• Ginkgo flavonoids in Dorofen® improves the circulation, particularly in the muscles, which promotes painless
walking, especially in elderly patients suffering from intermittent claudication
• These effects together produce a synergistic effect (complementary additive effects) in helping the relief of the
symptoms of osteoarthritis and preserving a free comfortable movement of the affected joints
• Dorofen® is not just a pain killer, it treats the problem of Osteoarthritis right from the root
• The biologically active isomer α-D-Glucosamine sulphate in Dorofen® makes it superior to any other brand in
• Long term usage does not affect the stomach or cause any serious side effects
• Dorofen® has a convenient dosage regimen
Dorofen® has an excellent safety record, however very rarely it may cause mild side effects such as heartburn, diarrhea, nausea, dyspepsia, constipation or headache.
If any of these side effects do occur usually it is mild and reversible.
Dorofen® should not be used by anybody who is allergic to any of its constituents or by pregnant and lactating women or children unless directed by the physician.
* This medication should only be used under the direction of your physician
* Keep this medication as well as other medications away from the reach of children
If I am taking other medications, can I still take Dorofen®?
YES, Dorofen® does not interfere with many popular medications, except anticoagulants. However, we recommend to inform your physician about other medications you may be taking.
All Rights Reserved Liptis Pharmaceuticals 2021